A battle scene during the Great Northern War 1700 - 1721

A battle scene during the Great Northern War 1700 - 1721

Monday, June 11, 2012

Focke Wulf Ta-283 in progress 3

Almost put together the whole Ta-283 now, except the canopy. The cockpit is otherwise almost done. Next is to make some fine adjustments and then paint it! The model is extremely tail heavy (will need quite a heavy counter weight in the nose if you wish to get the nose down), but since I'm going to put it in a diorama and glue it on a stand this will not be a problem. I like the look of the plane, very futuristic. Looks like something out of  Star Wars.
This will propably be my last post for a week or so, since I'm off to a bit of vacation in the German alps in a few days. My first time there and I'm looking forward to hiking, beer and wurst!

No comments:

Post a Comment