A battle scene during the Great Northern War 1700 - 1721

A battle scene during the Great Northern War 1700 - 1721

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Latest harvest...

My latest purchases: Panther Ausf F from Dragon, an german half track ammunition carrier (for Nebelwerfer) from Roden, a Panzer IV Ausf H (bought in a shop at Berchtesgaden during my trip to the Alps) and Italian tank, artillery and AFV crews from Waterloo 1815. The Italian crews are nicely scuplted and they take ordinary poly glue really well. They will be a very nice complement to the Italian AFVs in my collection.

So, more german AFVs. Can't seem to get enough... But I have purchased one kit that stands out from my other stuff. A couple of "Alpha Centauri U.F.O.'s" made by Pegasus Hobbies. The box says they are in scale 1/32 and two alien figures are provided, but I of course have a plan to make them useful in 1/72. And one of them at least (there's two in one box) will not be used by aliens. More to come... The UFO models looks really nice and seem to be very easy to build.


No comments:

Post a Comment